Saturday, January 1, 2011

Will it stick?

As 2010 has come to an end, I sat down and wrote things that I would like to do in 2011. One of the things on that list was to blog. I love reading other peoples, so I thought I would give it a try. Will it stick? I'm not sure. I wrote down my resolutions and posted them in the house so that when I see them I can be reminded I made them to keep them!

I am sure all of my posts will be cenetered around the kids and anything new that comes our way. Some may be boring and some may be equally exciting :)

Since I would like to keep my resolutions I figured I would put them here too:

1) No More Soda- I haven't drank a soda in almost 2 weeks!!
2) Exercise- I want to teach my children the importance of excercise and they won't learn by me just talking about it.
3) Blog
4) Eat Less Fast Food- I am just like everyone else and get lazy on the cooking and revert to The Golden Arches and Subway
5) Get my kids on a "vague" schedule. - I dont want them to be the kids that are lost when things do not go as "scheduled" but some time frames would be good
6) Go on dates with my husband. - Adult time would do us some good. Dress in clothes that don't have marker, food, snot or the smell of wet wood or insulation on them, enjoy a nice dinner or some time kidless.
7) Be confident! " If you are confident, you are beautiful"

So as I go about my days in 2011 I hope I can follow through with the resolutions I have set and enjoy every minute of the Journey we are on <3

No comments:

Post a Comment